Some great features of this product include:
- The Canon HS SYSTEM – 12.8 Megapixel High-Sensitivity CMOS image sensor combined with the Canon DIGIC DV 4 Image Processor – helps provide excellent low-light performance.
- Canon f/2.8 fisheye lens offers a unique and creative perspective.
- Record Full HD video in MP4 (30p/24p) or AVCHD (60i) format to a removable SD memory card
- Outstanding audio quality with Linear PCM audio recording, a high-quality built-in stereo microphone and Audio Scene Select.
- Shoot in Wide mode, or choose Close-up mode ¬with image stabilization to help correct camera shake.
The latest member of the popular VIXIA mini series of pocket-sized camcorders, the new Canon VIXIA mini X offers a number of important professional features to ensure that your productions contain the highest audio and video quality. Key innovations include a large, built-in stereo microphone for clear recording with minimal noise using enhanced Linear PCM 16-bit audio at a 48 kHz sample rate, together with full-format 1920 x 1080 HD videos in both MP4 and AVCHD (60i) formats recorded to SD media. A variable-angle LCD with a built-in stand simplifies place-and-shoot recordings or self-shoot productions, with one-touch switching between Wide and Close-up modes. Electronic image stabilization helps reduce camera shake when shooting close-up during handheld shoots, while advanced built-in Wi-Fi functions now support live remote streaming to video monitors for surveillance and other applications, in addition to conventional HDMI output to large-screen TVs. A new, enhanced battery offers 2.5-times the record time of previous models for extended shooting time. Ultra Wide Lens Captures More In the Frame – Canon f/2.8 fisheye lens The VIXIA mini X is equipped with a genuine Canon f/2.8 fisheye lens to give your videos a look that conventional camcorders and cameras can’t match. The ultra wide-angle lens provides a 150� angle of view during AVCHD recording, a 160� angle of view for MP4 video and 170� angle of view for still images, allowing the camcorder to capture scenes with your subject and everything around them. The wide shots have the outer edge perspective typical of a fisheye lens, shooting at a focal length of 17.5mm when recording AVCHD, 16.8mm for MP4 videos and 15.4mm for photos (35mm equivalent). And a centered 1920 x 1080 image is also available to record videos (1920 x 1440 for stills) with a more classic look with Close-up mode, which shoots at 35.0mm for videos and 32.1mm for photos (35mm equivalent). Quality Video That’s Ready to Shar…
Buy for $399.00 brand new