Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus 4-Cup Food Processor, White was listed on Amazon for $94.50, selling for $37.98 USD brand new. Manufactured by Cuisinart. There are 10 units left brand new.
Some great features of this product include:
- Smartpower Blade: Auto-reversing chop and grind controls achieve desired consistency
- More Capacity: Perform larger food prep tasks with the four-cup work bowl
- Versatile Performance: Handles a variety of food prep tasks including chopping, mixing, grinding, preeing and emulsifying
- bpa free – all materials that come into contact with food are bpa free
- 18-month manufacturer’s warranty
This little workhorse comes in handy when a full-size food processor is unnecessary. The 4-cup work bowl is just right for making pesto or a salad dressing. It’s also ideal for chopping and grinding. Pressing the “chop” button deploys the sharp edge of Cuisinart’s patented reversible blade to chop onions, herbs, or bread crumbs. Pressing the “grind” button whirls the blade in the other direction so its blunt side can grind nuts, coffee beans, or cheese. Compact and lightweight (it has a plastic body), the Mini Prep Plus can be tucked away in a cabinet, and the little spatula accompanying it goes into a drawer. It carries an 18-month warranty against defects. The plastic work bowl and lid are dishwasher-safe, but the stainless-steel blade should be hand washed to protect its edges.
Buy for $37.98 brand new
Save 60% ($56.52) by purchasing on Amazon.com