Joyce Chen 51-0662, Saladacco Spiral Slicer, White was listed on Amazon for $36.99, selling for $26.99 USD brand new. Manufactured by Joyce Chen. There are 5 units left brand new. If you prefer this product in used condition, there are 2 left on Amazon starting at $19.75.
Some great features of this product include:
- Spiral food slicer; great for garnishes or Asian salads
- Quickly creates spiral strands, ribbons, or slices
- Durable plastic construction; 2 slicing variations
- Clear plastic catch tray; simple clean-up; handle keeps hands away from cutting surface
- Dishwasher-safe; 9-1/2 inches tall; comes gift-boxed
Joyce Chen opened her first restaurant in Cambridge, Massachusetts in 1958. She found that the selection and quality of Chinese cookware in America didn’t live up to her high standards¿ so she developed her own. Today, Joyce Chen Products sources from all over the Pacific Rim to bring the best of Asia to you. Make professional garnishes in minutes with this Spiral Slicer which quickly creates spiral strands, ribbons, or slices.
Starting at $19.75 used
Buy for $26.99 brand new
Save 27% ($10.00) by purchasing on Amazon.com