Remanufactured KitchenAid RKFP750ER 12-Cup Food Processor, Empire Red was listed on Amazon for $249.99, selling for USD brand new. Manufactured by KitchenAid.
Some great features of this product include:
- 700-watt food processor with 12-cup work bowl and stainless-steel blade
- Durable sealed housing creates sound barrier for quiet operation; pulse control
- Dual feed tubes; 4-cup mini bowl with blade; assortment of accessories included
- Base wipes clean easily; dishwasher-safe bowls, blades, and discs
- Measures 10-1/2 by 8-1/4 by 15-1/8 inches; 6-month warranty
With its powerful 700-watt motor, this convenient food processor quickly and easily slices, dices, chops, and purees, helping to reduce prep time in the kitchen. Its durable sealed housing creates a sound barrier for quiet operation, while pulse control provides precision results when a light touch is needed. The food processor features a large 12-cup-capacity work bowl, dual feed tubes, and a premium-quality multipurpose stainless-steel blade. Its seven-piece accessory set includes a 4-cup mini bowl with a stainless-steel blade, a 2-mm slicing disc, and a 4-mm slicing disc, as well as a 4-mm shredding disc, a dough blade, and a spatula. The included storage case helps protect and keep the accessories organized. For added convenience, the base of the appliance wipes clean easily, and the bowls, blades, and discs are dishwasher-safe. KitchenAid’s 12 cup Food Processor is stylish and functional for today’s busy kitchen.