Waring FS150 Food Slicer was listed on Amazon for $190.00, selling for $91.42 USD brand new. Manufactured by Waring Pro Kitchen Electrics. There are 16 units left brand new. If you prefer this product in used condition, there are 3 left on Amazon starting at $45.50.
Some great features of this product include:
- Premium coated steel and die-cast aluminum housing ensure long life and professional performance.
- Suction cup feet guarantee non-slip operation. Slice control knob precisely controls the thickness of slices with the twist of a large, easy-to-use knob (1/32″ to 9/10″).
- 7.5″ undulated stainless steel blade is perfectly balanced for precise performance throughout continuous operation. Polycarbonate food-guide.
- Heavy-duty 130 watt motor. Stainless steel carriage surface. UL/CUL approved. Limited 5 year motor warranty.
- 17-1/4 x 10-13/16 x 11-1/4 15.15 lbs.
Waring Pro offers an easy alternative to slicing food by hand. This heavy-duty slicer features premium coated steel, die-cast aluminum housing, and nonslip feet, making it every bit as sturdy and stable as its commercial counterparts. A removable 7.5-inch stainless steel blade cuts through salami, meats, hard cheeses, breads, and firm vegetables with ease, to the thickness you select – the slice control knob adjusts from 0-15mm. Both the stainless steel carriage surface and stainless steel food-holder arm are designed for safety, and the blade and arm detach for easy cleanup.
Designed for the home kitchen, the Waring Pro food slicer saves you time, labor, and money by evenly and efficiently slicing meats, cheeses, vegetables, and breads. It comes in handy for preparing party platters, sandwich buffets, leftovers, and snacks. It is worthwhile to keep in mind, however, that this machine is not deli-caliber. It is intended for 10-minute intervals of slicing and easy mobility around the kitchen. Outfitted with a 130-watt motor, the slicer features premium coated steel and die-cast aluminum housing. It has an easily adjusted slicing control knob that ranges from 1/32 to 1/2 inch and a balanced 7-1/2-inch undulated stainless-steel blade. Suction-cup feet keep it from skidding or sliding, and a polycarbonate food guide helps you direct slicing safely. The carriage surface is stainless steel. Suggested used include pepperoni, roast beef, apples, potatoes, bread, tomatoes, turkey, and onions. The slicer is UL/CUL approved and comes with a limited 5-year motor warranty from Waring. It measures 17-1/4 by 10-13/16 by 11-1/4 inches and weighs about 15 pounds. –Emily Bedard
Starting at $45.50 used
Buy for $91.42 brand new
Save 52% ($98.58) by purchasing on Amazon.com